Experience Community Through Art
Artspire is presented by Pump House Regional Arts Center 501(c)(3)
The mission of Artspire La Crosse 2021 is to attract, engage and connect artists and the community with an Art Fair & Sale, while continuing to promote the La Crosse area as an arts destination.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Celebrate All – Celebrate our expansive local culture both demographically (age, ethnicity, gender, income, etc.) and artistically.
- Make the Arts Accessible for All – Outdoors, inclusive, free.
- Innovative – Embrace new ideas and creative thinking.
- Stimulate a Regional Appreciation for the Arts and the Artists in our Community – Recognize local talent and grow it beyond our area.
- COVID-19 Safety Measures – We are working with the La Crosse County Health Department to “check the spread” and put on a safe, outdoor, Art Fair & Sale for all. Masks are required to be worn by everyone; artists, staff, volunteers and customers. Social distancing guidelines are enforced and artist booths will be spaced 10 feet apart for socially distant shopping. We ask all customers, artists, staff and/or volunteers who develop symptoms of COVID-19, or know they have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, to remain at home.
Photo by Bob Good Photography Studios.
Artspire is held in the Arts District and in Downtown La Crosse, Wisconsin. With plenty of free parking, convenient accommodations and unique restaurants, visitors will find a reason to come back year after year.
For lodging information visit ExploreLaCrosse.com or call 800-658-9424.
The first Artspire was held in 2014 and included the unveiling of the Confluence mural, featured on the western side of the Pump House Regional Art Center.
Musician Bill Miller helped in the dedication ceremony. Photos courtesy of David Marcou.